(Note: Please refer to the “Label maintenance” page if the programme is already STEP labelled.)
All is explained in the STEP Market Convention.
As a summary:
Send by email the following executed documents:
- a signed Application form and Declaration of Adherence to the STEP Market Convention (Annex 2 of the STEP Market Convention).;
- a completed information memorandum, including any applicable supplements (Annex 3 of the STEP Market Convention).
Other mandatory documents to be provided (depending on specificities of the programme)
- electronic copies of or active hyperlinks to the last two approved annual reports (if any) and financial accounts (consolidated, if any) or equivalent documents;
- the auditors’ opinion on annual accounts (or refer to the above documents if included in one of them);
- direct hyperlinks to the credit rating agencies’ websites;
- a copy of the full text of the guarantee (if any). If the guarantor belongs to the category of general government (e.g. central government or local authority), the text of the guarantee can be substituted, when appropriate, by the text of the relevant rules applicable to the guarantee;
- at the option of the issuer, any other relevant information (including but not limited to : legal opinion, rating letters regarding the issuer).
All newly submitted Information Memorandums should follow strictly and formally the templates provided herein.
|Application form - Declaration of Adherence|
|Single Issuer Not Guaranteed|
|Single Issuer Guaranteed|
|Supplemental Information Memorandum|
|Alternative Data Sources|
STEP takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this Website. However, STEP cannot be held liable in any way for the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information that is available on or through this Website. In addition, none of the Parties can in any way be held liable or responsible for the content of any Website linked to this Website.